mercredi 9 juin 2010

My Summer Vacation

I can’t believe the school year will be over in exactly one week, and next year, I'll be a senior. All I can think about is summer, and all the exciting things I will be doing. To prepare for my last year of high school, I will also start looking for schools im interested in and I will contact some tennis coaches to discuss my scholarship. After finals, I'll be practicing tennis everyday to prepare for the tennis championship. Then, on the fourth of July, my amazing and beautiful cousin is getting married, and I'm really happy for her. Right after her wedding, I'll be going to Egypt to play two international tournaments. I will stay there for only two weeks, coming back to Morocco and leave for Kabila. It's a place in the city of Tetouan, which is north from Casablanca. In Kabila, I'll enjoy my vacation and have fun with my friends. Almost three-fourths of the Moroccan people go to Kabila because they own beach houses, boats and jet skis there. People go to Kabila for it's incomparable beach, and because it's closer to Spain, which we usually end up visiting for a week. This summer is going to be very short, since Ramadan is going to be on the eleventh of August, and so we are going to have to prepare ourselves. This is going to be the shortest summer I will have in my life, but it’s also going to be the best.

5 commentaires:

  1. A tournament in Egypt! It sounds like you are serious about tennis. Please keep us posted by writing on your blog how you do in the tournament (and anywhere else you travel!).
    Have a great summer,
    Mrs. B.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. YES! We're going to be Seniors soon! Good luck on the tournaments you'll be playing in Egypt! It sounds like you're going to have a great time in Kabila!
    Make the most of your summer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your summer looks like its going to be amazing. cool stuff.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Maria Benkirane!
    Your summer seems very interesting. I'm jealous :(
    I'm kidding I hope you have a great time during this summer. Inchallah you are going to be successful during your tournaments. I wish you luck!!
    Enjoy Kabila to the maximum. If I don't travel to the US I will probably be joining you.
    Keep in touch Schtroumphete!

    RépondreSupprimer